How much does it cost?
With CosmeticProtect, there are no administrative or set up fees or upfront premiums. The cost of CosmeticProtect is based on each surgery and rates are quoted to you before you sign up to participate. You can access your current balance or monthly statement 24/7 through your physician login, as well as make payments with your credit card.
To get a rate quote, please call us today at (877) 892-1832, or contact us using our e-mail contact form.
How are patients enrolled?
Enrolling your patients could not be easier. After we have approved your application for CosmeticProtect, our specialists will provide you with a secure login and password, as well as personal training on how to log in, enroll patients, and even pay your bills from our site.
After your account is set up, you or your staff will be able to log in and simply enter the patient's basic information, surgery date, and type. The easy to use web application allows patient enrollment to be completed in less than 60 seconds.
What is excluded?
The policy does not cover loss nor provide benefits for:
- Expenses resulting from any declared or undeclared war;
- Suicide, attempted suicide, or intentionally self-inflicted injury;
- Expenses while in the armed forces of any country;
- Expenses covered by any workers' compensation or occupational disease law;
- The patient being under the influence of alcohol or drugs unless taken on a physician's advice;
- Treatment provided in a governmental hospital unless the patient is legally obligated to pay such charges;
- Experimental or investigative service, supply, or treatment;
- Sickness or disease, mental incapacity or bodily infirmity, except as provided for herein;
- Infections of any kind, except as provided for herein;
- Treatment for mental disorders;
- Medical expenses that are a result of a patient's dissatisfaction with the cosmetic results of a surgical procedure, or additional surgery to improve the appearance of the affected area;
- Treatment that is normally managed on an outpatient basis by a plastic surgeon such as, but not limited to, minor infections, tissue sloughing, and hematoma;
- Charges related to transportation, except where specifically covered in the policy;
- Charges for items or services of convenience, including but not limited to: admission kits, telephones, slippers, or homemaker services; supportive service focusing on activities of daily life such as bathing, dressing, feeding, or skin and/or bladder care; administration of oral medication or eye drops, except as specifically covered in the policy; or
- Any services, supplies, or treatment furnished by the patient or a patient's immediate family.